Thank you for visiting our website. McGill Associates, PA (McGill) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of users visiting www.mcgillassociates.com.
What We Collect and Do With the Information We Gather
McGill may collect information through and about users:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website.
- Your email address and other contact information you provide for news, or information for direct marketing purposes.
- Your email address and other contact information in the contact forms you fill out to communicate with to McGill. This information is used to reply to your queries and provide you with any help or guidance.
- Your personal information included in job applications you submit online.
Website Usage Data
McGill may collect information about how the website is accessed and used (usage data). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages on our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We use such information to provide and maintain the website, notify you about changes to our services, and allow you to participate in interactive features of the website at your discretion.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. We do not share information obtained from cookies with third parties.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We may disclose non-personally identifiable aggregated information about our users and other information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction. We do not disclose personally identifiable information except as identified below:
- With your consent to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information
- To our employees, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and website, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed to them
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requests
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, employees, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of public safety or fraud protection)
Security and Links to Other Websites
Although we have security measures in place, note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. The website contains hyperlinks to non-McGill sites that may be of interest to users. McGill does not control or monitor the privacy, accuracy, quality, or integrity of those sites. Note that non-McGill sites may differ in privacy notices and policies. Links to third-party sites are provided solely for your convenience, and any use or submission of data to such sites shall be at your sole risk.
All information and content on this website, including all design, text, images, white papers, press releases, and other information is protected under United States and other copyright laws and is owned by McGill or is used under license from the copyright owner. No information or content may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, re-posted, transmitted, displayed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without McGill’s prior written consent. McGill’s logo, service marks, and images used on this site are the property of McGill and may not be used without permission from McGill and then only with proper acknowledgment.
All materials and information are presented “as is,” and McGill expressly disclaims any implied or expressed warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to such material. In no event, shall McGill be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from or related to your access to or use of our website or the information or material presented herein.
If you have questions concerning this policy, permissions or wish to report a violation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or correspond to us at:
McGill Associates, PA
55 Broad Street
Asheville, NC 28801